Place: Bischöfliche Akademie - August Pieper Haus At the second transnational meeting of the Community Care - project, all partners have been presented.
The primary goals of the meeting were:
- Evaluation of the work done so far and preparation for the next stage of the project
- Reviewing the theoretical and practical aspects of curriculum development work
Related to the above goals, the following themes have been discussed:
- Title of modules on the basis of the main theoretical aspects of community development,
- Competences on the basis of the main challenges which were reflected in the good practices examples.
The title of the six moduls are:
- Theoretical aspects of Community Work
- Political Issues in Social Work with Communities
- Methodological Aspects of Community Development (Activation and Management, Skills)
- Organizational Aspects of Community Work: Means and Finances
- Issues in Community Development
- Role, Identity and Attitude of the Community Worker
- The future structure of the training:
The training will take 2 semesters and provide altogether 20 credits.
1/3 online and focus group work (blended course)
1/3 individual work of the students (field practice teachers)
1/3 practice: pilot field practice project at the 2nd semester